We recommend our Tsar’s breakfast for a delicious hearty start to your day.
The Tsar’s breakfast, including coffee, teas and juices, is served during the week from 7.00 to 10.00 am and at the weekend and on public holidays from 7.00 to 11.00 am at a cost of only € 12.00 per person (children 0-3 years eat breakfast free of charge, children age 3-12 pay half-price).
Start your day like a Tsar!
- Oven-fresh bread and croissants, wholegrain and white toast
- Cakes, doughnuts and pains au raisin
- Hot food: Scrambled eggs with bacon, boiled eggs, hot sausages or hot sausage patties, fried potatoes, colourful vegetable medley, rice pudding, semolina pudding or porridge
- A varying assortment of meats and cheeses
- Curd cheese, yoghurt, muesli and cornflakes
- Fresh vegetables and seasonal fruits
- A range of jams, honey and dried fruits
- Assorted Althaus teas and specialist coffees (café crema, cappuccino, latte, macchiato, hot chocolate etc.)
Some of the delicacies served with our Tsar’s breakfast include Russian specialities: home-made Russian salads, marinated salmon, blinis – home-made Russian pancakes and Russian black tea served from the samovar.